The Hoffmann MS35 double miter saw is designed to simultaneously cut one left and one right hand miter with each machining cycle. Accurate, repeatable miter cuts are achieved in a variety of materials, including hard and softwoods, wood related materials (MDF, plywood, particleboard), plastics and non ferrous metals such as aluminum. The heavy duty design of the saw heads and precision machined components as well as the use of industrial quality carbide tipped saw blades assures perfect cuts with no burrs or tear out. The ideal double miter saw for small and large shops when accurate and efficient miter cutting is required.
Coolant misting systems for cutting aluminum profiles and automated length positioning stop and pusher systems are available as options.
- Operator initiates machining cycle by pressing start button on front panel
- Pneumatic hold down clamps secure material on machine table
- Clear safety shield is lowered to cover the sawing areas
- Saw Blades cut through material and retract back to their home position
- Pneumatic clamps release the material and safety shield retracts for ease of removal of the finished product.
The outfeed table is equipped with a manually adjusted stop with LCD read out; measurements can be displayed in inches, decimal inches or millimeters.
- Power 230 Volts, 3 P, 20 Amp
- Air Supply 90 psi – 3 cfm
- Saw heads 2 x 2 1/2 HP, 3,470 rpm
- Saw blades 350mm diameter, carbide tipped
- Cutting capacity 3.5” width x 3.5” thickness
- Cutting angle fixed at 45°
- Minimum length 3”
- Maximum length 96”, longer lengths optional
- Controls electronic operation with PLC
- Dust collection 2 x ports
Please contact us for a detailed proposal and in depth review of options best suited for your requirements.