We limit how, and with whom, we share your information based on your choice. Hoffmann Machine Company Inc. will only share your personal information with others:
- at your request;
- to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you;
- when required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities;
- to companies that assist us in marketing our products and services;
- as otherwise allowable by law, such as sharing with data processors, credit bureaus, printers, shipping houses, etc.
- to better serve you by forwarding your information to a local Hoffmann distributor or sales representative
We do not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes, except at your request. However, other companies may obtain your name and address from other sources and send you information on their products and services.
We collect only the information necessary to deliver the products and services you request.
Hoffmann Machine Company Inc. collects only the information about you necessary to serve your needs, to protect against fraud, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We collect the following:
- Information we receive from you on credit applications and other forms, and any other information you subsequently provide to us orally, in writing or through the Internet;
- Information about your transactions and communications with us;
- Information we receive from credit bureaus;
- Information from public records accessed in the ordinary course of business
We establish safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information
Hoffmann Machine Company Inc. restricts access to your information to our employees who need it to do their job. Employees with access to your information are required to strictly maintain the confidentiality of all customer information.
We maintain your privacy even after you cease to be our customer.