RG120A with automatic MORSO machine
Availability: Out Of Stock
The RazorGage-MORSO Systems consist of the following equipment components:
- RazorGage automated stop system (available in different working lengths)
- MORSO face-frame notching machine (available as manual or automatic models)
The components are connected with special hardware and custom brackets to create an integrated, sturdy and reliable machining cell. The RazorGage stop system is calibrated to the notching machine to position all notches and end cuts accurately.
The included software package allows the operator to design a face-frame “from scratch” on the touch screen or to download completed files via USB connections.
To best match the system with the customer’s production requirements we offer a variety of component variations.
RazorGage automated stop system with 10ft stroke length is the most popular system but longer or shorter lengths are available.
MORSO notching machines are offered as manual models (NFXL) as well as electro-hydraulic models for more production oriented shops (NXLEH).
A face-frame is designed on screen or a data file is imported using a USB port. The stiles and rails are cut on a separate saw to length, the brought back for the notching operation.
The cope end-cuts and notches along the moulding edges are positioned with the screen switched to “notching operation”. After completing a notch, the operator presses a button and the system will advance the material as needed for notches wider than the nose knife width. This allows for quick production of custom face-frames with stiles and rails in varying widths (wider top and button rails, wider cross member for refrigerator openings, smaller cross-members between drawers, etc.)
Please note: It is important to cut to length all material very precisely to create square face-frames with tight joints. An automatic stop system and a calibrated cut-off saw should be used. Consider a Combos System with integrated cut-off saw for best results.
RG120A (positioning system - automatic notching machine)
- RazorGage Automatic Positioning System with 10ft stroke length
- 119" working length on MORSO NXLEH
- Tower PC, touch-screen monitor and windows based software package
- Riser platform for MORSO machine
- One MORSO NXLEH automatic notching machine (220volts - 1 phase)
- One 3/4" and one 1" nose knife and set of side knives for MORSO NXLEH
- All necessary hardware, instructions, toolkits, etc.
- Overall system length is 16'9"